Statement Poster: The Real Ocean Club
This product is currently sold out.
the judicious collection.
in sweden we call it klok.
Take your broken heart and turn it into art. The global issues are breaking our heart and to be judicious to us means to have common sense, to be truly honest with the thought that our way of living many times are far from OK and are affecting future generations all over world. To realize that change has to be made and to brave enough to accept the challenge. In our part of the world we have some key issues to deal with.
We think that all you have to do to be a change maker, to be a true hero and to actually help save the world, is to be j u d i c i o u s. The rest will come naturally.
Statement: The Real Ocean ClubOcean my ocean, the big blue deep sea, the untamed waves and the endless horizons. So scary, big, powerful, beautiful, calm, vulnerable and fascinating at the same time.
The ocean is not just a home to millions of species and covers more surface on earth than land, it is also a carbon sink, helping us regulate the climate and brings us so much happiness and life quality just by being there. Sadly, our beloved blue planet is fast turning into a waste bin and Greenpeace estimates that 12.7 million tonnes of plastic ends up in our oceans each year. Years old plastic litter have been found on the bottom of the ocean and on paradise beaches all over the world plastic litter have been washes up, and we see it as a cry for help from ocean.
All around the world people are relaying on healthy fishes as a food source but the waste makes the ocean vulnerable and is killing the life of animals, the life of the ocean and diminishing its possibilities to be as strong of an ecosystem and ecosystem service as it is. We need the ocean and the ocean need us to make things right again. Care for the big blue deep sea and join us, in the real ocean club, help us clean up the ocean and share its importance.
How to be judicious in this matter?
- Get knowledge and be more conscious about how materials like plastic can affect the planet, the animals and also us humans.
- Reduce your own consumption of plastic materials
- Influence your closest coffee shops to reduce the use of plastic straws and other take away products.
- Check out the global movement PLOGGA and take your friends out for a walk or run and pick trash along the way.
- Think about the way we act on vacation, not all countries has as developed waste and recycled system as we have, instead of accepting this, maybe a teamwork with the locals there can be the first step of creating less waste, more trash bins and more consciousness.
Size: 40x30 cm
Uncoated Swan-labeled paper. 170 g.
Limited to 20pc.
the judicious collection.a unique poster collaboration between Free Spirit Shaking Soul & artist Christine Johanson. (http://christinejohanson.se/)